By: Jennifer P. Rendon
PHILIPPINE National Police (PNP) chief Police General Oscar Albayalde on Sept 6, 2019 feted policemen and units for their outstanding performance during the 118th Police Service Anniversary.
Together with Albayalde were several other senior PNP officers who witnessed the anniversary rite themed “Pinaghusay na Serbisyo, Alay sa Sambayanang Pilipino.”
Albayalde lauded the PRO-6 for its effective campaign against criminality.
He also cited the region for its relentless drive against illegal drugs, illegal gambling, wanted persons, among others.
At the helm of these successes are personnel and units that contributed to the region’s peace and order campaign.
- Police Colonel Canilo Fuentes, Provincial Director – Capiz Police Provincial Office (CPPO), Best Senior PCO for Administration
- Police Colonel Marlon Tayaba, Former Provincial Director – Iloilo Police Provincial Office (IPPO), Best Senior PCO for Operation
- Police Major Frankie Gatila, Antique Police Provincial Office, Best Junior PCO for Administration
- Police Captain Marc Dado, Regional Drug Enforcement Unit, Best Junior Police Commissioned Officer for Operation
- PSMS Leo Tudeja, Negros Occident PPO, Best PNCO for Administration
- PEMS Joel Valdez, Iloilo PPO, Best Senior PNCO for Operation
- PSSg Hadji de la Cruz, Negros Occidental PPO, Best Junior PNCO for Adimistration
- PSSg Ruel Fernandez, Iloilo PPO, Best Junior PNCO for Operation
- NUP Renita Boyero, Regional Comptrollership Division, Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Supervisory Level)
- NUP Aurelio Barrios , Negros Occidental PPO, Best Non-Uniformed Personnel (Non-Supervisory Level).
- Iloilo Police Provincial Office, Best Police Provincial Office
- Bacolod City Police Office, Best City Police Office
- Capiz Provincial Mobile Force Company, Best Provincial Mobile Force Company
- Iloilo City Mobile Force Company, Best City Mobile Force Company
- Cadiz City Police Station, Best Component City Police Station
- Pontevedra Municipal Police Station, Negros Occidental, Best Municipal Police Station.
- Regional Communication and Electronic Office 6, Best Regional Administrative Support Unit
- Regional Highway Patrol Unit 6, Best Regional Operational Support Unit
- Tapaz Municipal Police Station, Best Municipal Women and Children Protection Desk
- Passi City Police Station, Most number of Firearms Accounted/Collected for Component CPS Level “Soft Hand Approach”
- Victorias City Police Station, Most Number of Fas Accounted/Colected for Componet CPS Level “Iron Hand Approach”
- Iloilo City Police Station 3, Jaro, Iloilo City , Most Number of Fas Accounted/Collected for Numbered CPS Level ‘Soft Hand Approach”
- Bacolod City Police Station 2 , Most Number of FAs Accounted/Collected for Numbered CPS Level “Iron Hand Approach”
- San Remegio Municipal Police Station, Most Number of Fas Accounted/Collected or MPS Level “ Soft Hand Appraoch”
- Hamtic Municipal Police Station, Most Number of Fas Accounted/Collected for MPS Level “Iron Hand Approach”
- Miag-ao MPS, Most Number of Drug Cleared Barangay
- Silay CPS, Most Number of Positive Drug Operations.
Albayalde congratulated the awardees for their outstanding efforts in the fight against criminality and lawlessness in the region.
He also urged PRO-6 personnel to continue doing their mandate to serve and protect the people.