Student dies from electrocution at home

By Glazyl Y. Masculino

BACOLOD CITY – A 20-year-old student died after she was electrocuted at home in Barangay Su-ay, Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental, last Wednesday.

Based on the police investigation, the victim accidentally stepped on an open electrical wire after she took a bath.

Police stated that, according to a witness, the victim was on her way to the comfort room when the witness saw her already unconscious on the floor. The witness immediately called for help from neighbors.

The victim was taken to Governor Valeriano M. Gatuslao Memorial Hospital, where she was declared dead.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here