THE Iloilo Economic Development Foundation elected its 2019 Board of Trustees (BoT) during its Annual General Membership Assembly last July 9, 2019 at the Iloilo Gateway Hotel in Pavia, Iloilo.
Elected as new trustee is Allen Son Tan of the Iloilo Business Club.
A new set of officers are:
- Chairman – Terence Uygongco
- Vice-Chairman – Angel de Leon of Taytay sa Kauswagan, Inc.
- President – Jocelyn Jalandoni-Perez
- Corporate Secretary – Valerie Maravilla
- Treasurer – Allen Son Tan of Iloilo Business Club
- Federico Lopez of First Gen Corporation
- Joseph del Rosario of Ayala Land Inc.
- Nicandro Fucoy of Palm Concepcion Power Corporation
Board of Advisers:
- Narzalina Lim
- Rex Drilon
- Alfonso Uy
The Iloilo City and Provincial Governments and the Department of Trade and Industry-Iloilo Province also sit in the Board of Trustees, aside from the leading business associations in Iloilo.
ILED expressed its gratitude to outgoing Chairman Ms. Narzalina Lim who served the Foundation for 12 years. Ms. Lim now joins Mr. Rex Drilon and Mr Alfonso Uy in the Board of Advisers of ILED.
During the assembly, the Foundation presented its plans for 2019-2020 such as the investment work for ports development, attraction of developers and locators for at least one ecozone site, organization of Iloilo
Young Business Leaders Group, talks and trainings for local government units (LGUs) on investment promotion and economic development, and full implementation of Iloilo Economic Portal.